Expand Your Skills and Knowledge of Personal Injury Management
HealthForce Group are pleased to offer a new coaching, mentoring and training course/package in Personal Injury Management
Over course modules and training provided you’ll learn how to:
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor personal injury management systems and outcomes for:
- Quality injury management
- Rehabilitation and health
- Build and strengthen relationships with employees, customers, and stakeholders
- Facilitate workplace assessments
- Participate in negotiations and resolve disputes
Who is the course and this training for?
- Designed for new professionals starting their careers in injury management and individuals eager to evolve their knowledge, skills, and career opportunities
Professionals working with small business and corporations in:
- Human resources
- Allied health
- Claims management
- Senior leadership roles
How will the course benefit you?
- Strengthen career opportunities in personal injury management
- Enhance the profile of injury management with a focus on return to work and quality injury management
- Influence your company’s bottom-line metrics:
- Reduce injury rates
- Reduce lost-time frequency rates
- Reduce management time of injured employees
- Improve productivity rates
- Enhance organisational culture and build better relationships with key stakeholders
Who leads the course?
Meet Global Injury Management Expert Dr. Sherrilyn Mills
For more than 30 years, Dr Mills had dedicated her work to improving workers’ compensation, injury management, vocational rehabilitation, and occupational health and safety in Western Australia. She’s worked as a consultant for major corporations and government with a focus on oil and gas and mining by designing corporate safety programs to create cultural change.
Dr. Mills’ qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce with a double major in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- PHD at Curtin University conducting research on the individual, organisational, and psychosocial factors that prevent return to work and post workplace injury
Additional course benefits:
- Post-course coaching and mentorship services for individuals and organisations, who need guidance through complex incidents, injuries, and claims.