Have things been a little rough lately?
Are things feeling out of control and a little overwhelming?
When everything seems to be going wrong, just remember:
• Everything is temporary, even this.
• Happiness is a result of your approach to life, not what happens to you.
• Worry and anger won’t change the situation.
Make sure you:
• Focus on the present, rather than worrying about the future or dwelling on the past.
• Focus on realistic expectations.
• Take one step, then another. Even if they’re just baby steps, keep moving forward.
• Look for the lesson. Challenging situations can often teach us what we have left to learn.
• Keep a positive attitude.
• Spend time with the people who support you.
• Treat yourself with love and respect.
• Take a long walk. Breathe in fresh air and take in your surroundings.
• Laugh. Phone a close friend and arrange a catch up.
• Read motivational, inspirational, or encouraging words from others.
• Get outdoors and get inspired. Watch the sun rise or set.
• Choose one big goal to work on in order to make a lasting change.